CETP 3.1-3.5 Basic Plant Operations Book
The Basic Plant Operations course provides information, practices, and procedures to safely and efficiently perform bulk plant operations tasks, mainly cylinder inspection, filling and requalification, and plant and equipment maintenance.
The topics covered are:
- Main components of a bulk plant.
- Propane liquid supply system.
- Inspection and filling of DOT cylinders.
- Inspection and filling of vehicle mounted ASME tanks.
- DOT cylinders visual inspection and requalification.
- Maintaining cylinders and ASME tanks.
- Unloading cargo tank motor vehicles.
- Bulk plant systems and equipment maintenance.
The textbook includes a fold out of the Requalification process. The poster graphics can be downloaded in different sizes for professional printing by adding item 4487 to your cart.